11.04.2006

waitlisted

henri has a new happy list, but something's missing. something big(ger) and russian and beautiful. that's right! yelena! where is she? out of sight, out of mind, it seems. i'm going to count myself as pseudo-#1 since i got her the gummy bears. smite needs to step it up. did you know that you're getting beaten by a BOY of all things? pshhhhh. i mean, i know it's hard to hold the same sway without me and yelena and cchu, but come on guys. a BOY?! do you know how many boys have been dumped over smite (not that we want the demise of said boy)? at least you're ahead of thetas. that's something. last year, i'm not even sure thetas made the list (yelena took up too much room). and how come old friends isn't a picture of us?!

ps. darlene, i think the picture you want is up on my old xanga site: www.xanga.com/madkazooer. there might be a bigger res version in my public.

pps. laura carved a pumpkin!

2 comments:

Yelena said...

hahaha I am glad I was the subject of your post. I especially enjoyed the big(er) part. I got your present finally!!! It's amazing. I can't wait until the first harvest time comes.

lily said...

i'm really glad you like it. i was just clicking around and i found it and had to get it for you. you should take pictures of it and make laura post them on her blog.