12.04.2006

photodump: perth

pui'ism of the day: i need an eyelid tuck (why?)...because i have too much eyelid.

i'm slowly going crazy.
i have no idea who that girl is. sneaky mcsneak snuck into my photo. she looks like she's looking at another camera, but there was no other camera, just mine. weirdo.
i don't know him either.
paul et shwu in matching orange jumpsuits (ps, someone give me paul's email so i can fwd pics).
they're preparing me for the italian rollercoaster. it was scary as fuck because my limbs were all slippy from sunscreen, so they couldn't get a good grip and had to do some grabby-grabby with my arms. they swung me back and forth three times before flipping me over the top such that i ended face-down near the grass. when they demonstrated on one of their own girls, i was seriously worried about dislocating both my shoulders (again).
me atop the italian rollercoaster.

team karoake night.
a real live tasmanian devil!

i named him cathychu.
he liked it.
the wombat and paul. the hole in the middle of its tummy is its sack (and all marsupial babies are called joeys).
speaking of sacks, the giftshop sold coin purses made from kangaroo scrotums for $25 AUD (for $20 you can get the sack of a lesser endowed kangaroo).
a room with a view.
and somewhere along the way, the palm trees outside our rooms caught on fire. one room of people (mostly born and raised in the US) grabbed our laptops and evacuated the premises, whereas the other room of people (more asian in nature) stood on the balcony and gawked. sadly, none of my pictures turned out. it was kinda funny watching the aussies assembly line water from the pool to the trees though.

2 comments:

Olivia/Liver said...

I think Paul is nosecrets@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

true story :)