6.07.2007

i'm only happy when it rains

i'm leading sunday's man D practice. finally finally, these people will learn the backpedal drill. i'm slightly nervous but mostly just excited. hopefully, i won't ramble. they're all mine to smite-ify. MOOHAHA.

the sun's blacked out again, which means i'm given to evil laughter. MOOHAHA.

does anyone else have the problem where their nalgene cap comes off all the time? it's annoying when you carry it with a caribeaner.

one thing i really enjoy about hk: the stray cats.

5 comments:

Yelena said...

I used to play with stray cats in Belarus! It was lot's of fun. Except one time, after I played with one, I had a weird irritation appear on my face and I was really scared I picked up a disease from the cat. Not sure what it's called in Engligh (lime disease?) but just remember being told not to touch the stray cats b/c of the risk of catching some disease.. and yeah I was scared I had it. I was fine though.

Backpedaling is fun too! Except, at the moment I can't really do it. Running backwards in general is pretty tough.. Also, we never worked on it during the year and maybe I lost the necessary muscles (in addition to having bad knees..).

lily said...

yeah, i haven't worked on backpedaling in a while either, so part of the reason i'm glad i can teach it is so i can do it too.

aTong said...

i'd like to know where my nalgene went.

taiwan has stray puppies. they are pretty darn cute. until they grow up to be scary stray big dogs.

Lori said...

Paul and I talked about backpedaling today! But yes, during the drill following the talk, I realized I can't really do it anymore either. But I got a better idea of how long I can go backwards before I have to turn. And that's a start.

medro said...

Ah, it's been a loong time since I've thought about backpedaling.

I have also experienced loose nalgene caps--if you mean the loop that's supposed to stay on the neck. Liver bought me a new cap :)