8.29.2007

a precarious balance

some might say that life is dictated by karma: the cosmic bank account of good actions leading to good fortunes. i'm nowhere near that sophisticated.

for me, life is about the ebb and flow of calories: how to spend calories so that i can eat more. its a cycle, but an exciting one. i like exercise b/c it allows me to eat a lot. i eat a lot so i have to exercise. i think its pretty fitting that i have two blogs, one dedicated to eating (this one), and one dedicated to workouts. mmmm yum and heeeeyah!

3 comments:

Paul said...

unfortunately, sometimes karma and food intersect.

Lori said...

I like food too...maybe if I start thinking about it as an ebb and flow of calories, I'll work out more. Lily, you're onto something.

Joseph Turner said...

unfortunately, sometimes karma and food intersect.