3.13.2008

continuing in the theme of tidbit posts:

an email from jon:

on a lighter note, i've changed my cursor theme to 'dinosaur'. a little green dinosaur walks when my PC is busy. so cute.

that boy rocks my face.

AND! he just sent me a box of cupcakes attached to a huge dolphin balloon. to my office. in the bank. can you imagine me walking across the trading floor, with this happy dolphin bobbing above my head? (i actually put the dolphin in the plastic bag so you could only see it's tail sticking out, and now it's swimming freely under my desk). i can't stop grinning. i feel like such a kid with my cupcakes and my balloon. shall i name him seymour? seymour the wise.

3 comments:

aTong said...

what's the occasion??

that's cute =)

Lori said...

Did you also name the cupcakes before you ate them?

P.S. Jon is awesome. I didn't think it was possible for him to win more cool points, but then he went and did it.

lily said...

1y anniversary :-D...and no, i didn't get a chance to name my food...but they were delicious.

i had a dream last night that i got 10 flavors of milkshake/froyos from ankaras, and of course, i gave them out to my friends, but not before taxing a couple of sips of each flavor. it's my favorite way to eat. unfortunately, i only got to try the avocado and the blueberry before i woke up.