6.15.2006

out of shape :-(

it's 1 mile from my house to the front of my subdivision. it takes me a good 19 min to run there and back. hmm...slow much? today it took me a full ten min on the outward bound, but i managed to salvage my 19 min constant by sprinting the last hill. luckily, guster came on my ipod (you know, the one with the bongos), and i chased keister all the way back home.

i tend to fail on the cardio, not on the legs. twice now, in the four times i've run it, i've had to sit down or lie down at the end cuz i feel like i'm having a heart attack. maybe its the humidity? but i never feel it till i stop. and except for the first day, when my quads hurt a little, my legs feel fine. like the muscles don't hurt much at all (the biggest pain happens to be the stabilization muscles in my feet, which is just me reaquainting myself with the piedmont). meh, boring post, sorry. i'm off to lunch with ravi and then tomorrow, he's gonna burn me on a five mile run (he's been running half marathons at 8 min pace)...that should pick me up.

No comments: