9.21.2006

i'm going to worlds!

we're absolutely going to die, but it's a week in australia, hanging out with frisbee people. i'm so not in ultimate shape...i'm so excited! lemme know if you'll be there. cuz i'll be there.

in other news, i need new cleats. the gaia ones hurt my right toe. laura and cliff arrive tonight! i use too many exclamation marks! but i really am this excited about everything. if the yankees play the mets in the world series, i will puke. and for your viewing pleasure....pictures of the couch moving expedition:


awwww...
mother and her buddhas. she actually pulls off the pious thing pretty well.
my parents are silly. i like them.
this is me, double-fisting the holy grail beer. that's right! there's a beer called monty python's holy grail. how could you not order that?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through Lori. I like the double fisting. I'm going to be at worlds! who are you playing with?

lily said...

i'm playing with hong kong...i think they're doing a hybrid with some other team tho...

Lori said...

Dude your parents are cool. I am sad I'm not going to worlds. It sounds like it will be a rockin time!

lily said...

i'm sad you're not coming too...can you change your mind now that you know i'll be there? come on lori...me and the kangaroos.

Lori said...

You make a strong case, Lily. The only reason I'm not going is because I don't want to take unpaid time off. I think it would be detrimental to my overall career. If we don't make nationals, I'll reconsider.

Anonymous said...

great lori, now lily is rooting against us ;)