9.29.2006

my licensing exam is tomorrow, and i haven't begun to prepare. i've slept thru/skipped all my classes, skipped the mock exam...oh my. i'm a tad panicked, but also unmotivated. if it was actually on useful information, maybe i could learn it...but it's all history and regulations. poo poo. i think i will camp out in pacific coffee tonight. no ice cream, but they close two hours later than tosci's (woot).

my friend anna ran into the window today. she thought the glass was farther away. i laughed very hard. she rebounded right back into her chair. poor dear. i need to stop eating mooncakes. laura and i will never drink absinthe again (most likely). see how we made that decision as one? it means our psyches (and our stomachs) are connected. but instead of being my life partner, she wants to be my pregnant mexican maid (she's gonna have her baby here so the government will let her stay in hk). some pics of the view from my office:

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Yo Lily! Your office view is incredible. I'm going to be e-stalking you now. I've joined the blog universe.

nancy said...

some coworkers and i went to lunch at a chinese buffet place on friday. after lunch we had 4 leftover sauces in those little sauce cups: wasabi mustard, lite soy sauce, ginger soy sauce, and some other sauce of the dark-color-sauce-family. then one of them started combining them with some leftover orange-colored (who does that?) hot and sour soup and said offered $20 to anyone who would drink it. i happily gulped the mixture of sauces and was amazed that someone would pay me to drink something i would have willingly roshammed for. suckers...

lily said...

i'm a structurer. that means i price exotic structures that the sales people sell. most of the time, we come up with the structures too...practically, i play with excel a lot. it's not so bad. the people are lots of fun.