12.07.2006

MISSING!

what happened to the smite blog?! nancy? atong? nancy?! who is responsible for this? is there a new incarnation for this year's smite? that would make me feel better. the rug has been snatched from under me. boohoo.

my foot still hurts, and i don't know what's wrong with it. it feels like the bone, but nothing is swollen. i've been playing frisbee in sneakers and running heel-toe (instead of on my toes), which means i have to focus on turnover (instead of power) if i want any kind of speed. hopefully i'll have much faster turnover when my foot does finally heal. i'll probably have to spend a week or two correcting my gait too. i always end up with residual limps.

when ppl invite you to christmas dinner, do they mean the 24th or the 25th? if it's the 25th, then i'm gonna scam my way into a christmas eve dinner too.

word of the day: akimbo.

No comments: