2.22.2007

other things thai

  • we stayed in a cute backpackers hotel with guest-graffiti'd walls and bamboo hall walks.
  • the mosquitos stayed with us
  • an army base hosted the fields, pausing us daily for the flag raising.
  • an armed man on a pedestal kept constant watch over the wc.
  • gun drills punctuated sideline cheers and jeers.
  • we munched tropical fruit and porkribs (southern style, juicy).
  • the thai masseuse imprinted her fingers into my thigh--the fading bruise resembles a bite mark.
  • i drowned my good sense in tequila+vodka and smeared my dinner throughout the bushes of the land.

2 comments:

aTong said...

mmm thumb prints. i'm considering changing my career path to becoming a thai masseuse. i can leave my finger prints in everyone. it's almost like peeing on everyone.

lily said...

uh...it might be easier to just go ahead and pee on ppl, especially if they're asleep.