3.14.2007

happy holidays

today is PI DAY. eat some pie, yall. happy PI dAY.
today is also WHITE DAY. in japan and korea, it's the day on which boys give girls chocolates to reciprocate the girls' valentines day's chocolates. if you are a boy, you should give me chocolate, even if i didn't give you chocolate on valentines day (a likely scenario).
tomorrow is the IDES OF MARCH. the day on which caesar died. there is no food associated with this day, but i'm told the romans were famous bulemics.
ST PATRICKS DAY falls on this weekend. i think we all know what we need to do and the extent to which we should do it when that time comes.

so, 2 holidays associated with eating and 2 holidays associated with spewing. this is a special week indeed.

yesterday was our first league game, during which i learned something very important: i no longer know the lyrics to ice ice baby (GASP!). a little piece of my high school self has died. let us bow our heads in mourning (yo vanilla, word to your mother).

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's a sad sad day when you realize you have forgotten the words to Ice Ice Baby. I'm afraid to check if I remember them all. Instead I'll just live in ignorant bliss and believe that I still know them.

P.S. I prefer compression shorts to patagonia underwears for frisbee purposes. I like them both the same for everyday use.