3.08.2007

how funky is your chicken?

i'm really excited about something, but i'm not sure what.

it may be due to the kung pao chicken i just ate. but in fact, i've been super excited for a while now (read: 4 hours). at first i thought it was due to the fun, cold wed night disc we played last night. then i thought it was the need 4 speed i played this morning (thus making me 15 min late leaving my apartment for the second day in a row. not my fault. i was involved in the longest police chase ever, and i had inflicted too much public damage to let them catch me--it would've cost a fortune--at one point, there were 20 cruisers after me), or perhaps the brisk (if anything in a country without a fall can be brisk) jog i took to work.

can you taste the frazzled i'm emanating? i can. if anyone's ADD right now, i am. look inside my head. you'll see a striped hot air balloon floating in an electrical storm with power enough to drive google (it may help if you've taken some shrooms lately...or some:

KUNG!PAO! CHICKEN!!!


)

7 comments:

aTong said...

caffeine does that to me. isn't it a great feeling?? i miss playing video games w/ you

lily said...

haha, even tho i was a huge liability in the shooting games? come visit me. you're a student..you've got free time.

aTong said...

being a student, i also have no money? can't have everything! except when you're retired.

aTong said...

except youth.

Melissa said...

what??

video games in the morning??

wmy said...

Came over from yournamehere's place...you know, I always feel that way after smoking a bunch of crack...that reminds me...oh wait, I have no mind left...cause of the crack ya know?!? lol

yournamehere said...

I like the Kung Pao chicken at PF Chang's. It pisses me off when you get it some places and it's ninety percent celery.