11.05.2007

snacks and nunchucks

imagine my joy when i opened my desk drawer and found an unfinished box of wheat thins! yay! this never happens to me b/c i am a wheat thin addict. i have no reason nor have i restraint, so very rarely do i leave any wheat thins once i start. i do this with cheezels too (cheezels are my new favorite cheesy snack. they're a tad sweeter than cheetohs, and come in a crunchy O shape. somehow perfect).

whoops, there goes my last wheat thin. these pleasures are always short lived.

i am caught up in wii zelda, which makes me an antisocial and very controlling wii'er. when jon is playing, i am always looking over his shoulder yelling "ROLL DAMNIT ROLL!" or "NO, THE OTHER LEFT!" or very simply, "AAARRRRRGHHH!" one day, i will stamp my feet and pull my hair and fall thru the floor into oblivion like rumpelstiltskin. till then, little men.

2 comments:

aTong said...

back seat wii player. i might have to ask you for hints on zelda later.

free wii jackets for controllers -

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/jacket/jacketrequest.jsp

Melissa said...

lol. i don't think i've touched a wii since i left hong kong. i can't imagine someone getting frustrated over the zelda...