1.11.2008

cat got my tongue

it's not that i have nothing to say, it's that last wednesday or so, i lost my coherency. all of a sudden it became incredibly hard to make sentences, english or otherwise. this is not good. it's especially not good for the people i'm interviewing. i can't hold up my end of a conversation to save a life (hopefully not mine). unfortunately, this doesn't seem to limit my penchant for talking. i mean, i was never eloquent, but usually, when i opened my mouth, something pseudo-ok would come out...i'm still opening my mouth, but i think i'm just confusing a lot of ppl, including myself. non sequiturs galore. sigh. i've gotta stop talking. it's making me look pretty dumb.

on the bright side, i had a dream last night that involved a smite reunion and a lot of hugging.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

WHAT? how is that even possible? hah it's ok. i'm sure the people think you're like God anyway.

Olivia/Liver said...

You must've been dreaming that you were here in Boston while CChu was in town this weekend; there was a bit of hugging involved. :)