2.16.2007

in the name of love

instead of going to the charity event with the chocolate fountain, we went to the racetrack for vday. hey, jockeys are a good cause too. apparently that's all i've got to say about that.

mum's here, and with her came my new wii and my new crocs. as her first act of business, she broke one of my fridge magnets, and today she called me at work to tell me that maybe she's reprogrammed my tv so my cable doesn't work anymore. yay mumsy! but now she's at home cooking me din-din, and tonight we're getting matching haircuts.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

you have a wii?? i've been wasting too many hours of my life with that thing...guess who's place i'll be at during the summer...

my parents are coming up to MIT tomorrow! i'm so excited! =D

matching haircuts !...take a picture!

lily said...

yeah, i'm so addicted right now...i think i'm getting bigger back muscles from all the swinging i'm doing.